Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Presents from US

Hmnn.......lots of presents this year huh? Anyway, hubby just returned from US and he shopped a lot. I was too lazy to take pictures of everything so here are the highlights.

A Chicco toy guitar for Joshie.

A Peter Rabbit soft toy. In this picture, Joshie was busy talking to his rabbit. =)
Apart from these toys, hubby also bought Joshie 7 onesies, 1 OshKosh overall and several children board books.


And this is what I got. A Coach bag with a matching shawl as my birthday present. I turned 27 couple of days ago. I also received a pair of white shoes (picture above) and a few tops! Better not shop anymore this year. My wardrobe is full!

6 comments:

  1. again..your hubby has really good taste :D very nice pressies :) you are only 27???? soooo young. happy belated birthday to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i am 27...=) haha thanks for yr wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, Jeff is so generous. What a nice bag and white shoes! I so envy you, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I know I am lucky that he knows what to buy for me =) Good taste he has...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you!!! i never get anything!!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adele.....yr brother said yr present is in US....=P

    ReplyDelete