Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

His first cut........

............but he did not cry. He was quietly touching his wound when I walked into our bedroom and saw him holding onto daddy's shaver with his other hand. I was shocked as I did not expect him to be able to reach the shaver as it is way back behind our other toiletries. Sigh, expect the unexpected from Joshie. He can do anything!

However, when I started dabbing his wound with tissue paper, he started whining and fussing. Hubby told me to stop touching his wound and said that the blood would stop really soon. True enough, it did but I was anxiously staring at the pool of blood beneath his chin.

This picture was taken a few days after the incident. He obligingly lifted up his head for me to snap a picture when I said "Joshie, look UP UP UP, please."


3 comments:

  1. oh no...poor boy. luckily he's ok. i guess gotta hide everything from him now eh? he must have seen how daddy shaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thks for dropping by my blog but sorry for the late reply. here's the contact no. that u requested 0126657905 (Lan cheh). gd luck.
    looks like mummy gotta be more careful with lil joshie who's getting adventurous in his daily life...d cut must be painful :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeks, that looks PAINFUL!! Thank God the cut wasn't deep. Oh boy, this boy wants to shave like daddy!

    ReplyDelete