Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Polliwoggs

Elke and I brought the 2 boys to the Polliwoggs indoor playground at East Coast Park yesterday. The place was spacious and well ventilated. And the floors are all padded so that kids won't get hurt when they fall. Had to pay $8 each, I am not sure if $8 is for unlimited play but we were there for nearly 2 hours. There's even a little cafe that serves light snacks.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Joshie playing with the bouncy ball. His eyes lit up when he entered the playground. He ran around freely and was happily exploring the place.

He went up and down straightaway.


Finally a picture of the 2 boys together. They were playing separately most of the time, different interest I guess. But both boys loved the ball pit to bits.


I don't know what is this!!!!!! But Joshie found the colourful cones interesting.



Crawling through the tunnel and looking through the little "windows".
The boys had some bread and a few spoonfuls of New Zealand yogurt before we headed home.
Supposed to be a happy outing right? Well, it was EXCEPT that I lost my phone!!!!!! Guess I dropped it when I was scooting down their long slides or playing in the ball pit. And I couldn't find it at all even though we looked thoroughly. Even asked the staff to help look for it in the ball pit. But the phone was not to be found!!!!!!!!! We reckon that one of the helpers who accompanied their employer's kids took it! Well, I should say stole right?????? There was a bunch of helpers when we first arrived at 10am! And they all disappeared quite soon after that(maybe 30 minutes later), which was when I lost my phone. The playground only opens at 10am and they left so soon? Seems a bit fishy right? Well, what's lost is lost. Shouldn't be too sad about it and should learn to be more careful next time!!!!!! But all my photos are gone!!!!!!!!!! =( Tell me how not to be sad lar?




1 comment: