Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

His recent "achievements"

Joshie gave mummy a shock in the middle of the night again when he walked into our room at 1am few nights ago. At first, I was doubtful of whether I had really locked his bedroom door before I went to bed. Brought him back to his room, walked him to his bed, reassured him that Mummy is just next door and walked out of his bedroom again. Locked the door and stood outside. Sure enough, he cried and tried to open the door. I saw the keyhole turned and immediately held on to the handle to prevent him from opening the door. So it is confirmed. The boy knows how to unlock the door.

This is his bedroom door. He knows how to unlock the door by turning that knob. So we will have to install a safety gate at the door to prevent him from walking out at night. But I have a gut feeling that boy will either know how to unlock the safety gate or climb over it sooner or later. We'll see.


Today, I discovered that he can unzip the bag. He just sat down next to the bag, fiddled with the zip a little, and voila, he did it! I quickly distracted him before he could mess up my things. I was in the midst of packing to go back to Ipoh. Hehe, can't wait. We will be flying off tomorrow and coming back on Sunday!!!




2 comments:

  1. Oops Agnes, sorry.....just got back and saw yr message.....i also wanted to inform u beforehand and get yr number but was too busy with other things........sigh, need to organise my time better

    ReplyDelete