Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

His love for water

Joshie has always loved his bath time. Except for one short period of time (approximately 2 weeks) when he was terrified of water running down his face, he has been enjoying his bath time. Though he is already a big boy, he still loves the bath tub which he has been using since he was born. Sometimes I let him stand while I shower him but most of the time, especially on hair-washing days, I'd fill the tub with water and he would happily climb into it.

Lately, he has been throwing out his toys from the bath tub. Keeps on telling me "back, back" which means to put back the toys. He wants the tub all to himself without his toy fishes, ducks, boats etc floating around.

So what does he do in the tub??? Check out his poses =) I quickly ran into the room to grab my camera and started snapping away!!!!!!!!!!!!




Can be a model eh? Who wants to hire him? He can start earning money to buy his own toys!


1 comment:

  1. hhahhhahahaha...he looks so cute in the tub. i like his blue swimming trunk :P

    ReplyDelete