Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday dinner with maternal grandparents

Since we were heading down to Ipoh, my parents did not come down to KL to celebrate their beloved grandson's birthday. On his actual birthday, we drove up to Ipoh. Feasted on some delicious hawker food for lunch at old town. My favourite coffee shop (the one with lots of mirrors, don't know the name) was closed so we ate next door. Had Ipoh Hor Fun and popiah. Joshie enjoyed his food too =)

For dinner, we headed to Akamomiji Japanese Restaurant which is located near Tesco. My father had pre-booked a private room and Joshie was running around the room happily.

Cheeky trying to pull the strings of my spaghetti-strapped outfit. He was giggling away and pulled even harder when I said "no".

Sorry, no pictures of the food. I really salute all you mummies out there who can snap pictures of the food when you have to entertain a demanding child. I think Joshie'd throw a tantrum if I were to take pictures of the food instead of giving him food! He gets all excited whenever food comes.

Overall, the food was just average only. Nothing to shout about.

Here's a picture of Joshie & I with my good friend Seow Yin and her bf! I invited them to join us for the dinner too as my visits to Ipoh are always short. So must make full use of the time I have.


And a family picture with my parents and brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment