Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Joshie's KL party

Lucky boy..............we threw him another party in KL just so that the grandparents can celebrate for him =) It was held at our Sierramas West clubhouse, 4 days shy of his actual 2nd birthday. The weather was perfect, not too hot and a bit windy, although we feared that it would actually rain. But thank God it didn't and I'm sure everyone, especially the kids had a blast.

A picture of my 2 year old toddler. I know I always say this, but let me say it again. TIME REALLY FLIES!!!!!! It seemed not too long ago that I was cradling a newborn in my arms and now, he's all grown up! Running and jumping around, independently feeding himself and behaving like a big boy. Although I wish he'd grow up faster so that I can have me ME time, I still miss the little baby that he was........hmnn, I am so muddle headed right?


OK, back to the party. Food was from Mangkuk Ayam Catering by Chef Peter Pang. Just google him in case you guys are interested. Think we paid RM28 per pax. All the guests commented that the food was delicious =) We had fried beehoon, fried rice, beef lasagna, kung poh sotong, curry chicken, some prawn dish, some roast meat....haha, I can't really remember what we ate. There was ais kacang, an assortment of cakes, mini tartlets and fruits for dessert though. Furthermore, FIL also bought spring rolls and two types of kuih to feed everyone!

I also hired an entertainer for the kids. He was really good with the balloon twisting and the kids kept crowding around him. I don't think he had a chance to eat, poor fella. If you are interested to hire him for your child's party, do get his details from me =) Besides balloon twisting, he also sang some songs and played simple games with the kids.

Here's a picture of all the kiddos in the playroom.

The playroom at our clubhouse was really good. There was a playhouse and other smaller items like tunnels, train tracks, and playgym equipment which are child friendly.


Oh, and this is the highlight of the evening. The birthday cake! An expensive one! It was hubby's idea to splurge on the cake =) Nice huh? Sesame Street themed cake, surrounded by Mickey & Friends cupcakes. Initially, I ordered a Winnie the Pooh cake, but since Joshie's recent love for Elmo, I decided to switch the theme. Unfortunately, the cake didn't taste that good, it was a marble butter cake. Tasted rather bland, or maybe it's supposed to be kid friendly? Not too sure about that but Joshie enjoyed it =)


Here's Joshie admiring his cake. He managed to blow off one candle and ah ma had to help him with the other one.

He received lots and lots of presents. Hubby says our house is too small to accomodate all his toys! =) Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for the presents. So far, we've opened 1/3 of his presents for him to play with and he really likes them. And with the amount of presents that we have received, it's a miracle that there's not a single duplicate present. You guys are smart!!!!! Haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment