Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ice-cream lover

Joshie's been quite reluctant to stay in the kids room when I go to the gym recently. I think he's fed-up of the minimal toys that they have there, even though the room is quite big. Even though I brought his own Elmo DVDs (which are his current favourites), he didn't want me to leave him behind. So I had to resort to bribery....."Joshie, mummy needs to exercise. If you stay here, mummy will buy you an ice-cream after our lunch ok?"

And it worked.........I managed to exercise, so he got his reward.

Licking the mini Cornetto ice-cream which I bought from Fair Price. He insisted that mummy eat too, so there goes my diet. Luckily it's just a mini one.

Yummy........

Cheeky smile with chocolate all over his mouth.

1 comment: