Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just like an aunty

Recently, he has been very interested in my bags.........he likes to sling them across his arm (which is more aunty-like) or on his shoulders (as pictured above).

Each time i carry that bag (picture above), I would get a lot of questions from strangers. They want to know if the baby on the bag is mine, how much is the bag etc etc. In case you are interested, hubby ordered this Anya Hindmarch bag for me from Pavilion about 2 weeks after Joshie was born. We were frantically trying to choose a suitable picture to submit before the deadline. After the deadline, the price would be higher and it would take a longer time for the bag to be ready too; approx 4 months, whereas I got mine within 2 months plus. =)

4 comments:

  1. hhahahahahhhah..he's just too cute. i like your anya hindmarch bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bag!! and that's maybe explain why Joshie loves carrying it.. he could be able to recognise himself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the bag!! Joshie is just oh-so-cute lor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks peeps, I LOVE my bag too.....hehehe

    ReplyDelete