Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Raisin wheat muffins

I made these muffins for Joshie the day before we went to Hong Kong. I know, they don't look very nice, with the cracked surface but it tastes really good. Very healthy too. Just look at the ingredients and you tell me whether the muffins are healthy.

Ingredients:
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 eggs
1/3 cup natural yoghurt
2/3 cup warm milk
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup plumped raisins (i combined raisins and dried apricots)

I packed 2 muffins for day 1 and he only ate one as he was more interested in the airplane food. The other one went into my tummy =) I dumped the rest into a container and freezed them.
Easy, healthy and delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Healthy!! I am gonna bake some for Maine tomorrow too... Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Agnes.....go try the muffins.....they are good....and most of all healthy! Hope maine likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm, sounds yummy and healthy! Next time you come bk to KL, pls bake some!! My gals will help you sapu them all in church haha!

    ReplyDelete